miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010


Worse job you've ever had?


Oh God. I was a hostess once at a restaurant for about two months. There was my summer off in school in New York. And I was like I should get a job. And I was terrible at it. It was not that hard. I mean, you know, it can be challenging. I had to stand for a long time, which made me really, really tired. And I didn't, I was probably 18 or 19 and not really old enough to serve alcohol I think. And I didn't know what a Beefeater martini was, you know, you don't really drink martinis in college. It's more like '40s and you know, Jack Daniels. (LAUGH) So, there was a lot of that, trying to figure that stuff out. And people would be like, it was Italian restaurant, you know, what's the Pasta del Giorgino? I'm like, I have no idea. What does that mean? (LAUGH)






That's so funny. Because everybody who has answered that question has said that the job you're talking about lasted for about two months.


Oh really? (LAUGH)






There's a certain standard amongactor's early jobs.


That's good, that's good. I've haven't gone back since. Luckily, as long as the show doesn't get canceled I'm fine.






Most embarrassing song in your I-pod? Oh, probably For So Long, Andy Gibb. (LAUGH) It's pretty dorky. You should see me in my car dancing to it.






What super power do you wish you had?


I wish that I had the super power of not taking things personally. Is that considered a super power? Where I could be in any situation and see things clearly and not get emotional about it.






And have you ever looked in someone's medicine cabinet?


Oh yeah. Definitely. I was like to see what kind of drugs people have. You know, it says a lot about somebody. And what kind of facial products they use.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario