lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

A short interview with lauren lopez
via E-mail
OlgaV: Hi Lauren, How are you? :)
LaurenL: Hi Olga
OlgaV: I know that you're really really busy, and don't has time for these things. If you can't answer don't matter, i understand, so don't worry. I just want to ask you some questions.
You're in the next project of StarKid? and if the answer is "no" ... it sucks! XD

LaurenL: I am not in the next StarKid project because I wasn't able to get back to Michigan this month to do it :( I'm sure it will be awesome and I wish I could've been a part of it!

OlgaV: You can speak spanish?

LaurenL: I do speak Spanish, although I used to be a lot better at it when I was in school and actually going to Spanish class!

OlgaV: What you think about that the AVPM fans asked Tom Felton about you? (haha nearly had a heart attack when the people told him that draco was a woman XD hahaha)

LaurenL: That Tom Felton video WAS crazy! He was very confused that I was a girl, haha!

and finally...

OlgaV: What you would tell to all the guys who love the acting and hope to make it a lifestyle in the future?

LaurenL: For people who want to be in acting, my advice would be to just learn as much as you can about acting and about all of the different aspects of theatre. Soak up everything you can!

I have to say that she was kind enough to answer the e-mail, is not all questions but it's better that way, out of respect for her. Thank you Lauren, you know that i admire you :)
LAUREN ROCKS!

And well, how you can notice lauren no will be in the new StarKid project, yes i know this is so bad, but also that more than certain that the show will be amazing! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario